1949

1949 — specification data sheet for construction of a plant named after «Voronezh plant of heavy mechanical presses» has been approved. It was transformed to world-known trade mark «TMP» in succeeding years

1953

1953 — the first production item — 315t rated capacity sheet stamping press model K 265 — had been made.This is the exact year the plant was founded

1954

1954 — the first hot forging 1600t capacity press model K 864 had been made

1960

1960 — for the first time in domestic reality the complex range of the unified machines have been made: series of hot forging,- sheet stamping and trimming presses. These first rate equipments were delivered to the leading automobile plants: «VAZ», «KamAZ», «ZIL», «GAZ», «UAZ», «AZLK», «KrAZ», «ZAZ», «BelAZ», «MAZ»

1960

1961 — the first automatic complex for manufacture of valves on base of 1600t capacity hot forging press was made and supplied to Kuibyshev valve plant

1971

1971 — for the overcome of State Plan shedule as regards presses delivery the plant staff has been rewarded with the highest governmental award of the Soviet Union – the order of Lenin

1980

1980 – The plant received Gold Mercury International Award for industrial development and international cooperation. Nowadays TMP forging presses are operating in 54 countries all over the world.

1996

1996 — «TMP» plant is the first in machine-building industry to get the Certificate for quality system according to the international standard ISO 9001

2004

2004 — Head Design department was rewarded with the State premium by the President decree in the sphere of science and engineering
31, Solnechnaya st., Voronezh, 394026
E-mail: vtmp@tmp-press.ru
Fax: +7(473) 246-35-58

Home Our CompanyHistory

History

1949 — The blueprint for construction of The Voronezh Heavy Mechanical Presses Plant is approved. In succeeding years it will be transformed into a world-known trade mark, TMP.

1953 — The first item is produced a 315 tf nominal capacity sheet metal stamping press, model K 265. This year is considered the year the plant was founded

1954 — The first hot forging 1600 t capacity press, model K 864, is made.

1955 — the first produced units had been supplied abroad (China, Czechoslovakia, Poland).

1960 — For the first time in domestic manufacturing, a complex line of unified machines is produced: a series of hot forging, sheet stamping and trimming presses. This first line of equipment delivered to the leading automobile plants: VAZ, KamAZ, ZIL, GAZ, UAZ, AZLK, KrAZ, ZAZ, BelAZ, MAZ.

1961 — The first automatic complex for valve manufacturing based on the 1600 t capacity hot forging press was made and delivered to the Kuibyshev valve plant.

1961 — the first automatic line on the base of two-crank and four-crank sheet stamping presses for manufacture of baths was made and supplied to Lipetsk tube plant.

Starting with 1967 — entering the International market of highly developed industrial countries.

1969 — design work of presses for VAZ has been started taking into consideration the international technical standards regarding the design and manufacture of forge-press equipments and higher technical demands refer to automobile production raised by Italian company FIAT. 35 presses were supplied to VAZ at starting run. Nowadays 70 presses are operating...

1971 — TMP receives the highest governmental award of the Soviet Union The Order of Lenin for the ahead of schedule production of presses under the State Plan.

1972 — KamAZ purchase order has been issued for presses with increased technical requirements similar to VAZ. 150 presses totally have been supplied to KamAZ.

1974 — new models of presses have been made according to customers' enquiries experimental approach to the design of equipments.

1980 — The plant received Gold Mercury International Award for industrial development and international cooperation. Nowadays TMP forging presses are operating in 54 countries all over the world.

1981 — ministry of the USSR Machine-tool industry has issued the decision: To appoint the industrial association TMP as a leading plant performing the complex delivery of automatic and mechanized hot forging machines.

1982 — the tenth thousand press was made.

1983 — unique four-crank 6300t capacity press for production of longerons had been designed and its manufacturing programme started.

1984 — group of plant staff was rewarded with the USSR State premium for design and manufacture of high efficient and unique heavy mechanical presses and automatic outfits and lines based on them.

1984 — the first native automatic line on base of heavy hot forging 12500 t capacity press has been designed and manufactured for stamping of 80...120 kg crankshafts. 17 presses of capacity more than 12000 t were made for forging market, 8 pieces of them have got trade mark TMP.

Starting with 1990 — equipment for construction industry has been designed and manufactured.

1996 — TMP is the first in the machine-building industry to receive certification for a Quality Management System according to the international standard ISO 9001.

2001 — the plant is in the winner list of all Russian competition The best 100 machine-building enterprises and organisations in Russia in XXI century.

2002 — the enterprise was recertificated for a new version ISO 9001:2000.

2003-2007 years — a number of heavy hot forging crank presses were made and supplied including ten presses of 6300 t capacity and eleven presses of 8000 t capacity.

2004 — In accordance with the presidential decree TMP's Head Design Office receives the State Monetary Award in the area of science and technology.

2005 — equipment for rail-wheel works was developed.

2006 — technology for production of large-size metal constructions for lift-carrier facilities was developed and put into operation

2008 — modernization of production has been started in connection with further divercification of the press-forging equipment as well as carrying-out the program of resource saving and protection of the environment.

2009 — the first robotized hot forging line was manufactured on the base of crank hot forging press with capacity 6300 tf

2010 — the first crank hot forging press capacity 14000 tf was
manufactured

2011 — structurally and technologically new line of cellular concrete prodused for new shop floor of JSC "Voronezh Combine of Constructional Materials".

2012 — the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation admits the JSC "Tjazhmekhpress" three years in a row as ''The best Russian exporter in the field of deliveries of the industrial equipment''.

2013 — TMP produced the first press in the world with capacity 16500 tf.

Summary

1949  ()
1949

1953  ()
1953

1954  ()
1954

1960  ()
1960

1961  ()
1961

1971  ()
1971

1980  ()
1980

1996  ()
1996

2004  ()
2004